Greetings

New members introduce yourself here.
Please do not post your technical questions here. Please use the relevant forum, workshop, body shop etc... for tech questions.
Karman

Mon May 13, 2019 9:15 pm

Hi guys, a quick intro - I ''ve watched the development of the twins over the last couple of years, then took one out for a test ride the first day they were available. I hadn't intended putting a deposit down that day, but was so surprised by the Interceptor, I didn't really have a choice!.

I picked up my Glitter and Dust on 11th March, and now have 1300 miles on the clock.

Likes - smooth engine and power delivery, great on fuel, poised and well balanced.comfortable up to a point.

Dislikes - after 80 miles the standard seat gets painful. I get the feeling the service schedule was configured on a spreadsheet rather the the limitations of the oil and engine; 3000 miles between services is taking the piss.

I was disappointed that the factory stainlesssteel pannier supports seem to have dropped off with no explanation.

A little more performance would be welcome, but I guess I've been primed to upgrade to an 850 version in a couple of years 😀
270crank
Site Admin

Tue May 14, 2019 10:59 am

Hi Karman, welcome to the forum. :D